Founded in 1998, the company originally started as small hardware store to serve a growing number of users in urban area. Today the company has grown to become Myanmar’s leading distributer of welding machines, power tools, accessories and consumables. The company is wholly owned and run by Myanmar nationals. For more that 15 years Summit Goal has been commercially active in both public and private sectors. What truly sets the company apart from its competitors is the belief in building value with customers. As the country experiences dramatic infrastructural development, Summit Goal is confident that it can serve Myanmar market’s growing needs.
To be Myanmar’s most efficient distribution channel for a complete range of construction and industrial products along with providing quality service to maximize customer satisfaction
To provide solutions to our users and dealers with products that deliver value for their money while improving our after sales service
As an organization we foster the 7 pillar of values for all our employees. These pillars are the starting point for all individuals seeking to join us on our mission to serve customers.
Our corporate culture revolves around creating a community of trust and respect whether its with our customers or employees.
1) Constantly improve and challenge yourself
2) Optimize each individual's role at workplace
3) Learn from mistakes each day and improve your core competencies
4) Listen and deliver what the customers want before they know it
5) Act like your own the business in order to realize how all roles affect one another and that the organization benefits as a whole
6) Be curious and ask why